Top 5 Social Media Sites To Grow Your BusinessAug 28, 2016 Advertising, Lead Generation, Social Media
We have compiled a list of the best Social Media sites that will take your business to the next level. Now all of these sites together may not work for every business model, but we are confident that using all of these social spaces or just a few of these sites will have a positive effect on growing your business.
Top 5 Social Media Sites along with brief description about how they can help your business.
- Facebook is great for expanding your reach and increasing engagement. When people to ‘Like’ your business page everything you post will show up in their feed so its like getting free advertising.
- Twitter allows users to follow your feed of “Tweets” or updates of hashtags, pictures, and videos and information you would like them to know about your business. The trick is that you have to do it in only 140 characters or less. However, recently Twitter has announced that they will make changes to simplify Tweets including what counts toward your 140 characters, so for instance, @names in replies and media attachments (like photos, GIFs, videos, and polls) will no longer “use up” valuable characters.
- YouTube is the dominate video sharing site on the internet that is owned by the search engine company Google. You can upload your videos about just about anything including product or services reviews or information pertaining to your business for potential customers to watch.
- Google+ is Google’s version of Facebook. Its important to add as much information about your business as you can to your G+ page since it will help your search engine ranking. Its also important to sign up for Google My Business and tie it to your G+ page in order to list your business hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps.
- LinkedIn is one of our favorite sites for business as it allows you to directly leverage your business contacts. Using LinkedIn is also a great way to find new people to hire. We highly recommend that you create a company page on LinkedIn in order to drive additional engagement with your business.
Now that you know a little bit about each of these popular social media spaces you can apply a few or all of them to your business model and watch your traffic, rankings and engagement increase.